Camp Poppasquaw 2019 begins on Wednesday, June 19th and runs weekdays 9:00am - 3:00pm through Thursday, August 8th, with the exception of Wednesday, Thursday and Friday July 3rd, 4th and 5th.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and application to register must be made online.
Registration fee for 2019 is $230 per child which includes a Camp Poppasquaw T-shirt. There may be an additional charge for special field trips.
Online APPLICATION for registration
Registration OPENS ON APRIL 23, 2019 at 8:00am and Will close upon reaching 500 approved and paid applications, OR ON May 31, 2019, whichever comes first.
Changes have been made since last year to streamline the registration process and ensure compliance with registration rules. It is important to review the following before applying to register a child.:
- An online application form must be completed in its entirety (with all attachments required) for each child you wish to register. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Public access computers may be used at the Rogers Free Library.
- The registration fee is $230.00 per child and must be paid in full before the child is considered registered. Secure online payment via credit card during the registration process will enable the application to be processed promptly. You will be directed to a separate location for payment submission, after which you MUST RETURN TO THE REGISTRATION APPLICATION FORM to complete the application process. If you fail to do so, your registration cannot be processed.
- If you choose to pay in person via cash or check, these payments must be made in person at the Quinta-Gamelin Community Center, located at 101 Asylum Road between the hours of 9:30AM and 2:30PM. You must wait until you receive an email from us that we have received your application. This may take up to two (2) business days.
- Each child must be between the age of six (6) and fourteen (14) as of the first day of camp, June 19th, 2019.
- Each child must reside in Bristol. A child is considered a resident ONLY if 1) at least one parent having full or joint legal custody is a full-time Bristol resident; or 2) a non-parent having full or joint legal custody is a full-time Bristol resident. Two of the following acceptable forms of proof of residency must be scanned or photographed and uploaded during the application process: utility bills or mortgage statement dated within the past 30 days; active passport; most recent tax bill.
- If the parents are divorced or a non-parent has legal custody, proof of legal custody must be uploaded during the application process.
- All applications must include a valid RI Driver's License or State ID. This will need to be scanned or photographed and uploaded during the registration process.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED. We reserve the right to grant an exception on a case by case basis under special circumstances; however there is no guarantee and exception will be granted.
- A child will be dismissed from camp if it is determined that information provided is false or misleading. Under this circumstance, no refunds will be granted.
If you proceed to apply to register a child, you are agreeing to abide by all of the above registration application requirements.Technical difficulties with our payment processing vendor have been resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Apply to Register A Child (closed May 31, 2019)